Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Strawberries and raspberries

Make this delicious Strawberry, Raspberry pie this summer. We will be having plenty of these fruits growing later on in July. These must be picked up and possibly I will have you help pick. They are organically grown in raised beds with plenty of our own compost. They do not last long in your fridge because they have no chemicals added. Anyway, they are so yummy that you will probably eat them all as soon as you get home. Tasting some while picking is allowed. I have not figured out a price. I would charge $10 for a freshly made Strawberry Raspberry pie. I know there is rhubarb growing , and rhubarb would be great in this pie too! No I don't sell ice-cream. Although Hope used to make all our ice-cream when she had time.

No comments:

Post a Comment